- Bright and well-presented, two-bedroom, modern mid-terrace house with front and rear gardens and an allocated parking space.
- Set on a quiet end of cul-de-sac plot located in the popular Gilmerton area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living / dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, fitted bathroom suite, and views to the Edinburgh skyline from bedroom one.
- In addition, there is contemporary flooring and lighting, gas central heating, double glazing and a loft.
- Externally, there is a lawn to the front, and an enclosed southerly facing rear garden with a lawn, paved patio and store shed.
- The development also offers additional visitors parking spaces and well-kept communal grounds including large greens adjacent to the property.
- Home Report available on request.
*CLOSING DATE SET FOR TUESDAY 4TH FEBRUARY AT 12 NOON* Bright and well-presented, two-bedroom, modern mid-terrace house with front and rear gardens and an allocated parking space. Set on a quiet end of cul-de-sac plot located in the popular Gilmerton area, south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall provides access to the modern two-piece WC and features a store cupboard, spotlight bar fitting, and wood-effect flooring that carries throughout most of the ground floor. Open to the entrance hall, the kitchen has fitted units with laminate worktops, tiled backsplash, and a composite sink set below a front aspect window. Appliances include an integrated oven and electric hob with canopy above, a freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. The lounge, set to the rear, allows for plenty of space for living and dining furniture and affords access to the private garden through a set of french doors. In addition, the living room offers convenient storage with two built-in under-stair cupboards, spotlighting, and coving. On the first floor, bedroom one includes ample space for freestanding furniture and views of the Edinburgh skyline from the front aspect windows. Similarly sized, bedroom two offers a built-in cupboard, pendant light fitting and a rear aspect window overlooking the garden. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom has a contemporary fitted suite with a shower unit over the bath, and tiled flooring and splash walls. Gilmerton is a long-established community offering a variety of recreational activities, including a range of golf courses and sports centres, as well as public parks and open countryside for walkers and cyclists. A selection of specialist shops can be found on Drum Street, with a Lidl and a Morrisons supermarket also within the vicinity. Cameron Toll Shopping Centre and Straiton Retail Park are within easy reach, offering a large choice of retail outlets. Local schooling is close by, with Gilmerton Primary and Gracemount High School quickly accessible. Regular bus services operate to and from the city centre via Gilmerton Road, and the city bypass is easily accessed for connections to the motorway network, and to the major retail parks such as Straiton, Fort Kinnaird and The Gyle.