- Beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, mid-terrace home with private gardens.
- Set within a quiet, modern residential development, located in Newcraighall, to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, breakfasting kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, a bathroom and ground-floor WC.
- Features include a modern integrated kitchen, good storage provision including an attic, and a stylish bathroom.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, and an enclosed rear garden with a lawn and deck, with a small front garden and ample parking for residents and visitors.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, mid-terrace home with private gardens. Set within a quiet, modern residential development, located in Newcraighall, to the east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall provides access throughout, including the modern ground floor WC, and features an understair cupboard, and a separate utility cupboard that can house a washing machine. With a front aspect bay window, the living room offers ample space for freestanding furniture and bright neutral decor with carpeted flooring and a central pendant light fitting. Wood-effect flooring carries through from the hall into the contemporary kitchen that features french doors that open to the private rear garden, pendant lighting, and ample space for dining furniture. Fitted units include wood-effect worktops with a matching upstand and a stainless steel sink set below a window. Appliances include an integrated double oven and gas hob with extractor hood above, fridge/freezer, and a dishwasher. On the first floor, bedroom one is set to the front and offers a generous room size with excellent storage provision including two separate built-in wardrobes. Overlooking the rear garden, bedroom two features a pendant light fitting, carpeted flooring and ample space for freestanding furniture. Bedroom three, also set to the rear, offers a flexible space that can be used as a guestroom or study. Completing the accommodation and set internally, the stylish family bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite including a mains shower unit over the bath and tiled splash walls. Newcraighall is a residential district lying on the east side of the city, adjacent to the Portobello/Musselburgh bypass which connects to the M8 and M9 motorways. Lying within easy reach of excellent schools, higher education, and hospitals, the area also offers efficient transport links, including frequent bus services to the city centre and surrounding areas. In addition, Newcraighall Park and Ride and Newcraighall train station are located nearby. Newcraighall offers a fantastic range of local amenities and leisure activities, including cinemas, a gym, restaurants, coffee shops, and major shopping outlets at Fort Kinnaird Retail Park. Holyrood Park and the Portobello esplanade offer opportunities for walking, jogging and cycling and there are several golf courses located nearby.