- Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, first-floor, corner aspect flat, with a balcony, forming part of a modern, factored residential development.
- With a southerly facing aspect and views over the Water of Leith, located in the popular Shore area of Leith, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, an open-plan living/dining room and a kitchen, a master bedroom with an en-suite, a double bedroom, a utility cupboard, and a bathroom.
- Finished to an exemplary standard throughout, with a stylish integrated kitchen and luxury bathroom.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and phone points, gas central heating, double glazing, and good storage, including wardrobes for both bedrooms.
- The development also provides a secured entry system, a lift service, and a private residents' car park.
- An EWS1 form has been obtained and can be found at the back of the Home Report.
- 360 Virtual Tour available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, first-floor, corner aspect flat, with a balcony, forming part of a modern, factored residential development. With a southerly facing aspect and views over the Water of Leith, located in the popular Shore area of Leith, north of Edinburgh city centre. A generous hall, with space for freestanding furniture, gives access throughout and features a secured entry handset and two built-in stores, one of which houses a recently installed washing machine. A good-sized, open-plan living room, with spotlighting, and carpeted flooring, has space for lounge and dining furniture, and gives access to a private balcony, with views over the Water of Leith. The kitchen is set to the rear of the room and features quality worktops with matching upstands, an inset sink, a tiled surround and unit downlighting, as well as an integrated fridge/freezer, a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a 5-ring gas hob and a canopy. The master bedroom features carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room. A second double bedroom also features a built-in wardrobe, carpeted flooring and a central pendant light fitting. The bathroom is set internally off the hall, and is fitted with an exceptionally stylish suite, including a freestanding bath, a concealed cistern, a ladder-style radiator, tiled splash walls, and recessed spotlighting. The Shore is a fashionable and vibrant location north of Edinburgh city centre, offering a blend of historic buildings and modern developments, and is well-served by the area's unrivalled selection of local artisan shops and eateries, including several Michelin-starred restaurants. Extensive local shopping is available throughout Leith, with Great Junction Street and the foot of Leith Walk close by, with many supermarkets in close range. The area also benefits from weekly markets, where local food stalls and independent retailers are showcased. Ocean Terminal retail and leisure complex offers a wide range of major high-street shopping outlets, a multi-screen cinema, a gym, spa, and a variety of restaurants. Walks and cycleways can be found along the Newhaven shore and the Water of Leith, whilst the extensive Leith Links park offers open green spaces. The area is well-served by transport links to the city centre and beyond, with the new tram extension into Newhaven expected to complete in 2023. Council Tax Band: E Tenure: Freehold