- Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, ground floor garden flat, with a private garden and double driveway.
- Forming part of an established residential development, located in the popular Redhall area, south-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished, features include a modern fitted kitchen with a full range of appliances, contemporary flooring and decor, and a stylish bathroom.
- In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, and good integrated storage including bedroom wardrobes.
- Externally, a garden is set to the rear with a lawn, paved and wood-decked patios and a store shed; whilst to the front is a tarmacked garden providing off street parking for two vehicles.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing Thursdays 6-8pm & Sundays 2-4pm or by appointment
** CLOSING DATE - WEDNESDAY 10TH JULY @ 11AM ** Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, ground floor garden flat, with a private garden and double driveway. Forming part of an established residential development, the property is located in the popular Redhall area, south-west of Edinburgh city centre. The hallway gives access throughout, and features three built-in store cupboards and wood-effect flooring. Rear-facing, the lounge includes a patio door to the garden, wood-effect flooring and plain coving. Also rear-facing, the kitchen features wood-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, unit downlighting, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer and an integrated oven, gas hob and filter fan. Front-facing, bedroom one includes contemporary wood-effect flooring, a built-in mirrored wardrobe, and a central spot light fitting. Bedroom two is also front-facing with a built-in store cupboard, wood-effect flooring and a central spot light fitting. The fully-tiled bathroom has a rear-facing window, and is fitted with a modern suite including a mains shower over the bath and recessed lighting. Redhall is located three miles south-west of the city centre. There is a range of local shops, a Sainsbury's superstore in the immediate area, a 24 hour Asda superstore at nearby Chesser, and extensive shopping at the Gyle Shopping Centre. Leisure facilities include Craiglockhart Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, and Edinburgh Corn Exchange. There are pleasant walks along the Union Canal, and direct links to Edinburgh's cycle network. Schooling within the area is well represented from nursery to senior level, and an efficient public transport network operates to most parts of the city and the surrounding areas. The city bypass and main motorway networks are also within easy reach.