- Immaculately-presented, four bedroom, modern detached family home, with private gardens and a double driveway.
- The property is located in a modern, maintained and family-orientated residential area of Tranent, East Lothian.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, utility room, four double bedrooms, an en-suite shower-room, a family shower room, and a ground floor WC.
- Tastefully finished and significantly upgraded throughout, highlights include a quality integrated kitchen, stylish bathroom suites, and continuous contemporary flooring for the ground floor.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and phone points, HIVE gas central heating, double glazing, an alarm system, and superb storage including bedroom wardrobes and a loft space.
- Externally, there is a good-sized enclosed rear garden with a lawn, patio and two store sheds, with a mono-bloc double driveway to the front.
- The development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitors spaces, well-maintained communal grounds, a local supermarket and a primary school.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately-presented, four bedroom, modern detached family home, with private gardens and a double driveway. The property is located in a modern, maintained and family-orientated residential area of Tranent, East Lothian. The entrance hall gives access to the carpeted stairway and opens through to the front-facing living room which offers a box-bay window, coving, a pendant light fitting, and contemporary wood-effect flooring which continues throughout the ground floor. Set to the rear, an impressive open-plan dining/kitchen space includes a built-in store cupboard and recessed spot lighting. The stylish integrated kitchen includes gemstone worktops with a matching surround, a sink with drainer, a dishwasher, fridge, freezer, double oven, ceramic hob and canopy with a glass backsplash. Set off the kitchen, the utility room has a door out to the garden, gives further access to the WC, and has matching units from the kitchen. Also set off the kitchen is a flexible and spacious double bedroom, which can alternatively be utilised as a family room, featuring French patio doors to the front and a wall-mount TV point. On the first floor, a master bedroom is rear-facing with built-in mirrored wardrobes and an en-suite shower room with a contemporary fitted suite and an integrated cubicle. Two further double bedrooms are set to the front and include carpeted flooring, built-in wardrobes and pendant light fittings. Completing the accommodation, a generous and particularly stylish family shower room is rear-facing, with a modern suite, a walk-in cubicle, tiled walls, and recessed spot lighting. Tranent is a historic town in East Lothian, located just off the A1, and offers a mix of modern housing developments surrounding the old town centre with its traditional stone-built buildings. The vibrant centre has supermarkets including an ASDA and ALDI, a doctor's surgery, leisure centre, library, and post office, whilst Fort Kinnaird and Straiton retail parks have an extensive range of major high-street names, restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Set amid rolling countryside, Tranent is well-placed for access to the East Lothian coastline and many superb beaches. Commuting into Edinburgh, there is direct access via the A1 to the city bypass and A199. There are also regular bus services available from the High Street, and train services from nearby Musselburgh, Wallyford, or Prestonpans.