- Open viewings Sunday 2-4pm, or by appt. Please call Mov8 0345 646 0208.
- Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace home, with gardens and residential parking.
- Located in a modern, maintained and family orientated residential development on the outskirts of Dunbar, East Lothian.
- Comprises: a living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- With light neutral decor throughout and in ready-to-move-in condition, features include a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, and modern bathroom suites.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, and good storage provision.
- Externally, there is a lawn and paved path to the front, whilst an enclosed rear garden also features a lawn and paved path.
- The development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitors spaces, and well-maintained communal grounds with a children's play park.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace home, with gardens and residential parking. The property is located in a modern, maintained and family orientated residential development on the outskirts of Dunbar, East Lothian. The entrance opens to the front-facing lounge, featuring a built-in store cupboard, carpeted flooring, and further access to the kitchen and the stairway to the first floor. Rear-facing, the dining/kitchen has a door to the garden, and gives access to the WC with two-piece suite. Modern fitted units include wood-effect worktops with matching up-stands, a sink with drainer, washing machine, fridge/freezer, and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy with stainless steel splash-back. On the first floor, bedroom one is set to the front, and features a built-in store cupboard, carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. Bedroom two is rear-facing, and includes carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting, and access to the loft hatch. A family bathroom is set internally, and is fitted with a three-piece suite including a shower over the bath and tiled splash-walls. Dunbar lies on the coast at the mouth of the Forth Estuary, some thirty miles east of Edinburgh, and is famed for its high hours of sunshine, harbour, rugged coastline, beaches, and attractive surrounding countryside. It is easy to reach by road and rail, being only half a mile from the A1, with the rail line between Edinburgh and London passing through the town. There is also an easy walk/cycle into town, which skirts around the Lochend Community Woods, giving access to the leisure facilities at Hallhill Sports Centre, schools, the train station, and to Dunbar High Street. Dunbar also offers an excellent range of local convenience, speciality shopping and cafes along its charming main high street, together with an ASDA superstore on the outskirts. Nearby, the John Muir Country Park and the Lammermuir Hills offer scenic tranquil landscapes, with multiple golf courses in the area.