- Open viewing Sunday 2-4pm, or by appt. Please call Mov8 on 0345 646 0208.
- Well-presented, two-bedroom upper villa, with a private driveway and garden.
- Located on a quiet street, in an established residential area close to the centre of Musselburgh, East Lothian.
- Comprises an entrance stairway, hall, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, gas central heating, double glazing, generous room sizes and good store spaces.
- In addition, there is desirable scope for development with a loft space offering a commonly found conversion opportunity.
- Externally, there is a driveway to the side with space for two cars; whilst a well-tended garden has an eclectic mix of shrubbery, lawn, gravelled patio and a store shed.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, two bedroom upper villa, with a private driveway and garden. Located on a quiet street, in an established residential area close to the centre of Musselburgh, East Lothian. A carpeted entrance stairway has a window above for excellent natural light and opens to the main hall with a built-in store cupboard and space for freestanding furniture. The lounge is set to the front and features carpeted flooring, a built-in store cupboard, coving, and a gas fire. Set off the rear of the lounge, the kitchen has space for a dinner/breakfast table, whilst fitted units and worktops include a sink with drainer and a gas cooker. Bedroom one is set to the front, with a built-in store cupboard, and carpeted flooring. Bedroom two is rear facing with carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. The bathroom also has a rear-facing window and includes a three piece suite with an electric shower over the bath and tiled splash-walls. Musselburgh also known as "The Honest Toun", lies on the coast of the Firth of Forth approximately six miles east of Edinburgh. There is a wide variety of local retailers and national names, with banks, building societies and post offices, along with a supermarket in the town centre, and a selection of smaller supermarkets at the outskirts. There is an excellent range of recreational facilities including restaurants, a library, Brunton Theatre, a sports centre with swimming pool, Monktonhall Golf Course, Musselburgh Racecourse, water sports at Fisherrow Harbour and delightful walks along the River Esk. Regular bus services pass through the town whilst frequent rail services are also available from the station on the southern edge of town, giving commuter access into the heart of Edinburgh.