- Beautifully presented, two-bedroom, mid-terrace house with a conservatory, private gardens and a driveway.
- Set in a quiet residential development, located in the popular East Craigs district, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, conservatory, two double bedrooms, a shower room and store/office.
- Features include 'Hive' controlled gas central heating, double glazing, neutral décor, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a private rear garden with a lawn, patio and timber shed; whilst there is a small garden and private driveway to the front.
- Furniture is available by negotiation.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented, two-bedroom, mid-terrace house with a conservatory, private gardens and a driveway, set in a quiet residential development, located in the popular East Craigs district, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall gives access throughout the majority of the property, including an office/store room with a front-set window. The generously sized living room features laminate flooring, a central fireplace, and two light fittings and provides access to the conservatory which offers ample space for dining furniture or further family space. Set to the rear, with further access to the garden and a large built-in cupboard, the kitchen is fitted with modern units and worktops, and a stainless steel sink with drainer. Appliances include an integrated oven, gas hob with a canopy above; and a freestanding washing machine, American-style fridge/freezer and wine cooler. On the upper floor, two double bedrooms are similarly well finished with bedroom one featuring dual-aspect windows, laminate flooring and a large built-in wardrobe; and bedroom two features carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe and a built-in storage cupboard. Completing the accommodation, the shower room is fitted with a modern suite, a large shower cubicle with a mains mixer shower, and tiled flooring and splash walls. East Craigs is ideal for both the city commuter and those working outwith the city, offering quick and easy access to the major routes on the western side of Edinburgh. The Edinburgh city bypass, M8, and routes to West Lothian and the Forth Road Bridge are easily reached by car, as are the shopping centre and business parks at The Gyle and Hermiston Gait, offering a selection of high-street retailers, as well as Morrisons and Tesco supermarkets. Around a mile or so lies St John's Road, the main shopping thoroughfare of Corstorphine, which has a good mix of national and local retailers, as well as bars, restaurants and service outlets. Primary schooling is at East Craigs Primary, with well-regarded secondary schooling available at the Royal High School. Council Tax Band: C Tenure: Freehold