- Impressive and substantial, five bedroom, double-upper apartment on the third and fourth floors of a traditional Victorian stone-built tenement.
- Set on a quiet residential crescent, in a prime location in sought-after Bruntsfield, to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, five double bedrooms, a family room, two en-suite shower rooms, a bathroom, shower room and study.
- Features include high ceilings, ornate plasterwork, uPVC double glazing, 'Hive' controlled gas central heating, a fitted kitchen with appliances and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a secure entry system and a communal rear garden, with ample permit on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewings: Sundays 2-4pm or by appointment
** CLOSING DATE SET - TUESDAY 11TH JUNE @ 12NOON ** Impressive and substantial, five bedroom, double-upper apartment on the third and fourth floors of a traditional Victorian stone-built tenement. Set on a quiet residential crescent, the property is in a prime location in sought-after Bruntsfield, to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall serves each room on the third floor and opens into the exceptionally light and spacious living room which features superb ornamental plasterwork and a deep bay window. The modern dining kitchen is fitted with quartz worktops and a range of integrated appliances including a ceramic hob, double electric oven, microwave, freestanding fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room, whilst the family room is generously sized, with a separate shower room set off the hall. The fourth floor has been renovated to an immaculate standard, and includes carpeting in each of the four double bedrooms, three with velux-stlye windows, with bedroom three enjoying views of the Castle and Forth Bridges. The bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite with an electric shower. Bruntsfield, to the south of the city centre, is a highly desirable area boasting a continental ambience, with the bustling local streets offering popular bistros, restaurants, bars, cafes, and many independent and specialist shops. The nearby Bruntsfield Links and the Meadows offer vast open green spaces, whilst there are also pleasant walkways along the Union Canal. Local amenities include a variety of concert halls and theatres, including the Usher Hall, King's Theatre, and Church Hill Theatre. Retail outlets can additionally be found on the bustling streets of Tollcross and Fountainbridge, with further excellent shopping available in nearby Morningside, which boasts one of the city's two Waitrose supermarkets and the Dominion multi-screen cinema. With many parts of Edinburgh's centre available by foot, there are also highly frequent bus services available from the main road just off Gillespie Crescent.