- Beautifully presented, three bedroom, linked bungalow with a driveway and gardens.
- Comprises an entrance vestibule, hall, living/dining room/kitchen, three double bedrooms (one currently being used as a sitting room), and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good storage provision including a generously sized, floored attic, a modern fitted kitchen and TV and telephone points.
- Set within a quiet residential development, located in the popular and well-positioned Blackhall area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Home Report available online.
- Further features include a rear garden including a deck and timber shed, with a private driveway and further on-street parking to the front.
- Sunday open viewing 2-4pm or by appointment call MOV8 Real Estate.
*CLOSING DATE SET FOR FRIDAY 24TH JANUARY AT 12 NOON* Beautifully presented, three bedroom, linked bungalow with a driveway and gardens. Set within a quiet residential development, located in the popular and well-positioned Blackhall area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance vestibule has glass windows all the way around and affords access to the hall which has wood effect flooring, a storage cupboard and provides access to each room within the property. Set to the front, with a door to the rear garden, the spacious living/dining room/kitchen has wood effect flooring, a large window in a garage-door-style and ample space for living and dining furniture. The stylish kitchen is fitted with white units, stone effect worktops, a stainless-steel sink, with integrated appliances including a double oven, electric hob with extractor hood above, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Bedroom one, set to the front, has carpeted flooring, spotlighting and a large built-in wardrobe with mirror sliding doors; whilst bedroom three, set to the rear, is likewise well finished, also with carpeted flooring, spotlighting and a built-in wardrobe with mirror sliding doors. Set to the rear, bedroom two, currently used as the sitting room has carpeted flooring and French doors to the rear garden. Set to the front, the bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite with a mains mixer over-bath shower, a rainfall showerhead and wall panelling. In addition, there is a spacious fully floored attic for further storage space. Blackhall is a desirable residential area located close to Edinburgh's West End and the city centre. There is local shopping throughout, whilst supermarkets can be found on Ferry Road, Comely Bank and at Craigleith Retail Park. Nearby Stockbridge also provides a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars. There are highly-regarded schools in the vicinity in both state and private sectors, including Fettes College, Stewart’s Melville College, The Edinburgh Academy, St George's, Mary Erskine's, and Flora Stevenson schools. Leisure opportunities nearby include walks along the Water of Leith, Inverleith Park, Cramond Shore, The Royal Botanic Gardens, and Murrayfield and Ravelston golf courses. Regular bus services are available throughout.