- In addition there is double glazing, gas central heating, and good storage space including bedroom wardrobes.
- Externally to the rear is a shared green, and a private garden with a lawn, store shed and decked patio; whilst to the front is a driveway and lawn continuing to the side and rear.
- Home Report available online.
- Light and well-presented, two bedroom, traditional main door upper villa, with private gardens and a driveway.
- Located in the popular Colinton Mains area, southwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall and stairway, hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- With well-proportioned room sizes, an updated kitchen (appliances included) and a stylish bathroom, together with contemporary flooring, decor and lighting.
- Sunday open viewing 2-4pm.
Light and well-presented, two bedroom, traditional main door upper villa, with private gardens and a driveway, located in the popular Colinton Mains area, southwest of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance has space for outerwear, wood-effect flooring, and gives access to the carpeted stairway up to the main floor hall. Rear-facing, a spacious public room features five contemporary pendant light fittings, wood-effect flooring, and a period feature fireplace. Set off the lounge, the kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, and an integrated oven and gas hob with canopy above. Bedroom one is set to the front, with a walk-in wardrobe, wood-effect flooring, and a central pendant light fitting. Bedroom two is also front-facing with a built-in wardrobe, wood-effect flooring, and a pendant light fitting. The bathroom has a side-aspect window and is fitted with a modern suite, including a mains shower over the bath with a 'rain-fall' style shower-head. The Colinton Mains district of Edinburgh is a popular residential area set in the southwest of the city with the backdrop of the Pentland Hills. Colinton Village has a good range of local shops, bank, restaurants and bars. There is also a health centre, with churches and supermarket shopping facilities available nearby, including Morrisons, Tesco, and Co-op. Close vicinity to the city bypass offers ease of commuting and links to major retail parks such as Straiton, Hermiston Gait and The Gyle. There are many pleasant walks to be had, with several golf courses to be found in the vicinity. There are also excellent primary and secondary schools within the area, in both the state and private sectors.