- Light and beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, traditional upper villa with a private garden.
- Conveniently located in the popular Sighthill area of, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall and stairway, hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished in contemporary decor and fittings, features include an integrated kitchen and modern bathroom, and upgraded internal glass doors.
- In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, TV and phone points, and good storage provision including a fully floored loft.
- Externally, there is an enclosed garden to the rear with low-maintenance landscaping.
- Home Report available online.
- Viewings by appointment - Call Mov8.
- Closing date set for 11am on Tuesday 8th of October.
*Closing date set for 11am on Tuesday 8th of October.* Light and beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, traditional upper villa with a private garden. Conveniently located in the popular Sighthill area of, west of Edinburgh city centre. The ground floor entrance stairway, with side-aspect window, leads up to the carpeted hall which has a storage cupboard and serves each room within the property. The lounge, set to the front, provides ample space for freestanding furniture and features carpeted flooring, coving, a pendant light fitting, and recessed shelving. The front-set kitchen is fitted with contemporary wall and base units, stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround and stainless steel sink with drainer. Integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer, washing machine, oven, gas hob and extractor above. Bedroom two has a rear-aspect window that allows for plenty of natural light and features a pendant light fitting, coving and wood-effect flooring. Bedroom one is similarly finished with carpeted flooring and space for freestanding furniture. The family bathroom is fitted with a modern three piece suite with a 'rainfall' mains shower over the bath, tiled splashwalls and flooring, and features spot lighting and a side-aspect window. Sighthill is a well-established area to the west of the city centre, and the property lies within easy reach of both Stevenson College and the Sighthill Campus of Napier University. There is an excellent variety of shops, amenities and more extensive retail opportunities available at The Gyle shopping centre and Hermiston Gait retail park. Many recreational facilities are available in the area, such as the Kingsknowe Golf Course, Sighthill Bowling Club, Pure Gym, Sighthill Public Park, and The Corn Exchange. A regular bus service operates to and from the city centre within the area, with the city bypass located a quick drive away, providing easy access to the M8 and the motorway network.