- Two bedroom lower villa with private gardens set in a residential development, located in Clydebank, to the west of Glasgow.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, modern fitted bathroom, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, the property benefits from well maintained gardens to the front and rear, and ample on-street parking in the surrounding area.
- All furniture, furnishings and white-goods included in the sale.
- Home Report available on request.
Two bedroom lower villa with private gardens set in a residential development, located in Clydebank, to the west of Glasgow. The entrance hall provides access to most rooms and includes space for outerwear, carpeted flooring, and a pendant light fitting. With a large window overlooking the private front garden, the lounge features an inset gas fire and ample space for living and dining furniture. The modern kitchen affords access to the rear garden and has fitted units with stone-effect worktops and matching up-stand, and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated oven and gas hob, freestanding fridge/freezer, and a washing machine. Two double bedrooms are set to the rear and provide ample space for freestanding furniture and pendant light fittings; and bedroom two has carpeted flooring, whilst the master bedroom features wood-effect flooring. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom is fitted with a contemporary three-piece suite with a traditional shower-head extension over the bath with tiled splash walls.Situated on the north bank of the Clyde, just eight miles from Glasgow city centre, Clydebank offers a broad range of retail facilities including the popular Clydebank Shopping Centre and Great Western Retail Park which are located near by. Sport and recreation facilities such as equestrian, countryside walks, a sports centre, Clydebank and District Golf Club are readily available, as are a good range of excellent primary and secondary schools. Frequent train connections from both Singer and Drumry railway stations mean Glasgow city centre is less than 20 minutes away, with numerous bus services for commuters. Major road links to the A82, Great Western Road and Erskine Bridge are also easily accessible.