- Beautifully-presented three bedroom semi-detached family home with gardens and a driveway.
- Set on a corner plot of a modern residential area in Paisley, Renfrewshire.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, dining room, conservatory, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, shower room, and a ground floor WC.
- Features include: gas central heating, double glazing, a smart alarm system (installed in the past year), and Sky & cable access.
- There is also excellent integrated storage, a modern bathroom suite, and well-proportioned room sizes.
- Externally, there is a double driveway and lawns to the front and to the side.
- Home Report available online.
- To the rear, there is an easily-maintained garden with a wood-decked patio, paved areas, an outside water supply, and two sheds (one with power).
Beautifully-presented three bedroom semi-detached family home with gardens and a driveway, set on a corner plot of a modern residential area in Paisley, Renfrewshire. The entrance hall gives access to the stairs, a cupboard, the ground floor WC with a two-piece suite, and to the living room which gives access to the under-stairs cupboard for storage, and features coving, a large front-facing window, and TV and phone points. The open-plan dining room follows through from the lounge, and grants further access to the conservatory and to the kitchen. The kitchen includes fitted units, stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, an integrated double oven, gas hob and extractor above, and a freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. There is also a door leading out to the rear garden. Upstairs, there is a cupboard in the upper hall, and two double bedrooms are set to either aspect, both with carpeted flooring and pendant light fittings, with a built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors for front-facing bedroom one. Also set towards the front, single bedroom three is similarly finished and has a cupboard for storage. Completing the accommodation, the shower room is fitted with a contemporary suite, with a modern enclosure with a mains shower, tiled flooring and splash-walls, and a ladder radiator. Lying to the east of central Glasgow, the former weaving town of Paisley offers numerous shops and retail opportunities such as Braehead Shopping Centre and numerous supermarkets throughout. Local leisure amenities include the Lagoon Leisure Centre, Paisley Museum and Art Gallery, and numerous parks and sports clubs, with the extensive Gleniffer Braes Country Park for outdoor recreation within easy reach. Schooling is well catered for at all levels from nursery, primary and secondary schools, up to the Paisley campus of The University of the West of Scotland. Paisley is ideally suited for the commuter, with the M8 motorway and further road networks giving easy access to Glasgow city centre and central Scotland, with good bus services and three railway stations serving the area. Paisley is also extremely well-placed for access to Glasgow International Airport.