- Immaculate and spacious, three bedroom, semi-detached home, in an exclusive, modern residential development.
- Located in a beautiful setting in desirable Currie, to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, living room, open plan family/dining area and kitchen, three double bedrooms, a study, bathroom, en-suite, WC and laundry room.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, quality flooring and decor throughout, TV and telephone points, and excellent integrated storage including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from an easily maintained rear garden, with a garage and two private parking spaces to the rear.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewings: Sundays 2-4pm or by appointment
Immaculate and spacious, three bedroom, semi-detached home, in an exclusive, modern residential development, located in a beautiful setting in desirable Currie, to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance vestibule gives access to the modern WC, and has wood-effect flooring extending into the large open plan family/dining room and kitchen which has ample space for living and dining furniture and patio doors to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with modern units with laminate worktops and integrated appliances including an induction hob, electric oven, combination microwave/oven, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. The bright and spacious living room is set to the front, with carpeted flooring, generous windows and pendant lighting, whilst the study may be used flexibly as a fourth bedroom. Upstairs, the master bedroom features his and hers built-in wardrobes and a stylish en-suite bathroom, whilst bedrooms two and three are also beautifully finished. The bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite and separate shower cubicle, and the laundry is set off the landing. Currie, Juniper Green and nearby Balerno have pleasant village atmospheres and an excellent range of local amenities. The Gyle Shopping Centre and Hermiston Gait are just a short drive away, and offer an extensive range of high-street names and large supermarkets. There are many attractive walks nearby, along the Water of Leith, in the Pentland Hills, golfing at the prestigious Dalmahoy Golf and Country Club, and the Malleny National Trust Gardens. Public transport, including Curriehill railway station, provides regular services into the city centre and surrounding areas. Local schooling include Currie Primary School and Currie High School, and the main Heriot Watt University campus is also close by.