- Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, semi-detached home, with gardens.
- Located in the desirable Currie area, south-west of Edinburgh centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living / dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished throughout and ready-to-move-in, highlights include a fitted kitchen, gas central heating, double glazing, contemporary flooring, and excellent storage provision.
- Externally, there is a low-maintenance terraced front garden; whilst a south-facing enclosed rear garden features a lawn, paved patio and two store sheds.
- Previous planning permission has been in place for a kitchen extension to the side, and there is ample unrestricted street parking to the front of the property.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday 2-4pm
Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, semi-detached home, with gardens, located in the desirable Currie area, south-west of Edinburgh centre. An entrance hall gives access to the carpeted stairway, the living room, and to an under-stair store space. The bright lounge and dining room features French patio doors to the rear garden, a contemporary electric fireplace with tasteful surround, two pendant light fittings and wood-effect flooring. Off the dining area, the kitchen also has a door to the garden; whilst fitted units include stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. On the first floor, two double bedrooms are set to both aspects, and feature built-in mirrored wardrobes, coving, and pendant light fittings. The bathroom has a rear-facing window, and is fitted with a three piece suite, including an electric shower unit above the bath and tiled splash-walls. Currie, Juniper Green and nearby Balerno have pleasant village atmospheres and an excellent range of local amenities. The Gyle Shopping Centre and Hermiston Gait are just a short drive away, and offer an extensive range of high-street names and large supermarkets. There are many attractive walks nearby, along the Water of Leith, in the Pentland Hills, golfing at the prestigious Dalmahoy Golf and Country Club, and the Malleny National Trust Gardens. Public transport, including Curriehill railway station, provides regular services into the city centre and surrounding areas. Local schooling include Currie Primary School and Currie High School, and the main Heriot Watt University campus is also close by.