- Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, modern semi-detached villa, with gardens, a detached garage and a driveway.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, conservatory, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential area of Tranent, East Lothian.
- Featuring light modern decor, quality fitted kitchen with granite worktops, a stylish bathroom suite, and oak-wood flooring for the ground floor.
- In addition, there is contemporary lighting, gas central heating, double glazing, and good storage including integrated bedroom wardrobes.
- Externally there is a south-facing rear garden lawn and paved patio; whilst to the front is a lawn and the multi-vehicle driveway continuing along the side to the garage.
- This popular development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitors spaces, well-maintained communal grounds, a primary school and supermarket.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate.
Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, modern semi-detached villa, with gardens, a detached garage and a driveway. Located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential area of Tranent, East Lothian. The entrance hall opens into the front-facing living room with oak-wood flooring extending throughout the ground floor, and the carpeted stairs leading to the landing. Set off the living room, to the rear, the kitchen is fitted with quality units and granite worktops, a stainless-steel sink, a range-style gas cooker with extractor hood and affords access to the south-facing conservatory and garden. Upstairs, bedroom one features carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe with mirror sliding doors and two further good-sized cupboards. Whilst bedroom two, set to the rear, is similarly well finished with built-in wardrobes. The stylish bathroom is fitted with a modern two-piece suite with a large mains mixer shower cubicle, and tiled flooring and splash walls. Tranent is a historic town in East Lothian, located just off the A1, and offers a mix modern housing developments surrounding the old town centre with traditional stone-built buildings. The vibrant centre has supermarkets including an ASDA and ALDI, a doctor's surgery, leisure centre, library, and post office, whilst Fort Kinnaird and Straiton retail parks have an extensive range of major high-street names, restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Set amid rolling countryside, Tranent is well-placed for access to the East Lothian coastline and many superb beaches. Commuting into Edinburgh, there is direct access via the A1 to the city bypass and A199. There are also regular bus services available from the High Street, and train services from nearby Musselburgh, Wallyford, or Prestonpans.