- Light and well-presented, two bedroom flat, set on the second floor of a modern factored residential development.
- Conveniently located in the Leith area, lying to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished, ready-to-move-in, highlights include a Juliet balcony, fully integrated kitchen, and contemporary flooring.
- In addition, there is good integrated storage including wardrobes for both bedrooms and a sizeable loft, as well as double glazing and gas central heating.
- The development also includes a secure entry system, a shared garden to the rear, and permit parking for residents.
- Home Report available on request.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- By appointment - Call MOV8
Light and well-presented, two bedroom flat, set on the third (top) floor of a modern factored residential development, and conveniently located in the Leith area, lying to the north of Edinburgh city centre. A reception hall gives access to all rooms except the kitchen, and features two built-in store cupboards, and wood-effect flooring which continues into the living room. It also gives access to a spacious loft which runs the length of the property and provides excellent storage space. Generously-sized, the living room offers patio doors leading to a Juliet balcony, a feature fireplace, coving and two spot light fittings, with ample space for both lounge and dining furniture. Set off the living room, the kitchen has space for a dinner table, and is fitted with modern units, stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, unit downlighting, and an integrated fridge/freezer, oven and gas hob, dishwasher, and a washer/dryer. Set to the rear, the master bedroom includes TV and phone points, a built-in wardrobe, and a modern en-suite shower room, whilst a second well-proportioned bedroom has carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe and a pendant light fitting. Completing the accommodation and set internally, a separate bathroom consists of a white three-piece suite and tiled splashwalls. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, and is a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street, Lidl on Easter Road, and an ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, a Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, including the expansive Leith Links and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many frequent bus services, and the area is well-served by a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.