- Immaculately presented and spacious, two bedroom, dual-aspect, ground floor flat, forming part of an established residential development.
- Located in the popular Sighthill area, lying to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a box room and a bathroom.
- Fully refurbished to an exemplary standard and finished in light neutral decor - ready-to-move-in.
- New finishings include an integrated kitchen, family bathroom, electrics, rendered walls, rendered and shelved store cupboards, windows, internal doors and flooring.
- In addition, there is modern gas central heating, generous room sizes, and excellent storage provision including the flexible box room offering a potential office.
- Externally, there is a shared store/drying patio in the communal hall, extensive communal greens and ample unrestricted residential parking.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
- Open viewings Mondays & Thursdays 7-8pm or by appointment
Immaculately presented and spacious, two bedroom, dual-aspect, ground floor flat, forming part of an established residential development. Located in the popular Sighthill area, lying to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The carpeted hallway gives access throughout, including to three built-in store cupboards, and features a reception area with ribbed 'rug' carpet and space for outerwear. A spacious, dual-aspect pubic room has been created, offering space for lounge and dining furniture, with stylish wood-effect flooring, a built-in store cupboard and two ceiling light fixtures. To the rear of the room, the fitted kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround, a sink with drainer, and an integrated fridge, freezer, washing machine, oven and gas hob with a canopy above. Two carpeted double bedrooms are set to the front aspect, with bedroom one including a built-in wardrobe. Set internally, a flexible box room offers a potential home office, store room or guest room. A generous, fully tiled bathroom is fitted with a modern suite including a mains mixer shower over the bath and a ladder-style radiator. Sighthill is a well-established area to the west of the city centre, lying within easy reach of both Stevenson College and the Sighthill campus of Napier University. There is an excellent variety of shops, amenities and more extensive retail opportunities available at The Gyle Shopping Centre and Hermiston Gait retail park. Many recreational facilities are available in the area, such as the Kingsknowe Golf Course, Sighthill Bowling Club, Pure Gym, Sighthill Public Park, and The Corn Exchange. A regular bus service operates to and from the city centre within the area, with the city bypass located a quick drive away, providing easy access to the M8 and the motorway network. Council Tax Band: A Tenure: Freehold