- In an idyllic, semi-rural setting on the banks of the Water of Leith, in a modern development, in the historic village of Currie, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Home Report available online.
- Light, spacious and well-presented, luxury, four bedroom, three-storey, mid-terrace townhouse with gardens, a garage, and a driveway.
- Comprises: a hall, living/dining room/kitchen, sitting room, three double bedrooms, one single bedroom, an en-suite bathroom, family bathroom, a WC, and utility room.
- Features include: double glazing, gas central heating, excellent storage, a loft, and cable TV and phone points.
- There is a private front garden, a hard-landscaped and enclosed rear garden, a monobloc driveway and a single garage.
- The property looks on to the tree-lined banks of the Water of Leith to the front, and offers easy access to the Water of Leith Walkway from the rear.
Enjoying an enviable semi-rural location, this light and spacious, luxury, four bedroom, three-storey, mid-terrace townhouse, sits on the banks of the Water of Leith. Forming part of a modern development, the property is located in the historic village of Currie, west of Edinburgh city centre. The ground floor, accessed via a front hallway with a WC and single bedroom off, leads to a spacious family living/dining room/kitchen, opening to a south-facing rear garden through full-width trifold patio doors. The contemporary, high-gloss kitchen units incorporate an integrated induction hob, extractor canopy, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. There is ample space for seating and family dining, and there is an under-stairs store. On the first floor is a large sitting room, and a master double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom/shower room. On the top floor are two further large double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, an internal family bathroom with shower enclosure, a fitted utility room with washing machine, and a deep over-stairs cupboard. Currie, Juniper Green and nearby Balerno have pleasant village atmospheres and an excellent range of local amenities. The Gyle Shopping Centre and Hermiston Gait are just a short drive away, and offer an extensive range of high-street names and large supermarkets. There are many attractive walks nearby along the Water of Leith and in the Pentland Hills, as well as the Malleny National Trust Gardens, with golfing at the prestigious Dalmahoy Golf and Country Club. Public transport, including Curriehill railway station, provides regular services into the city centre and surrounding areas, with the Riccarton Park & Ride only a short drive away. There is a frequent bus service running approximately every 10 minutes to the city centre, which also features a regular night service. Local schooling includes Currie Primary School and Currie High School, and the main Heriot Watt University campus is also close by.