- Immaculately presented, five-bedroom, detached family home, situated on a corner plot.
- Located within a modern residential development in Bonnyrigg, Midlothian, to the south of Edinburgh.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen/family room, utility room, five bedrooms, a family bathroom, two en-suite shower rooms and a WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double-glazed windows, secure alarm system, a fitted kitchen with appliances, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including an attic.
- Externally there are large private front and rear gardens, laid to lawn; the rear garden benefiting from long hours of sunshine throughout the day; and a separate double garage to the side.
- Viewing by Appointment - Call Mov8
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately presented, five-bedroom, detached family home, situated on a corner plot, located within a modern residential development in Bonnyrigg, Midlothian, to the south of Edinburgh. The wide entrance hall has carpeted flooring, serves each room on the ground floor and opens into the bright and spacious living room featuring french doors to the rear garden. Allowing access to the utility room and rear garden, the large kitchen/family room is fitted with modern units, laminate worktops, a freestanding movable island, a stainless steel sink, waste disposal, integrated gas hob, double electric oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Upstairs, the master bedroom has a deep walk-in wardrobe and a stylish en-suite shower-room and french doors opening to a Juliet balcony, whilst bedroom two also includes a built-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room. There are three further beautifully finished bedrooms, each set to the rear of the property, with carpeted flooring and ample space for freestanding furniture. The generously sized family bathroom features a modern white three-piece suite with a separate cubicle including a mains mixer shower, and the ground floor WC is fitted with a modern two-piece suite. Bonnyrigg is a popular residential location, with good commuting links to Edinburgh's city bypass via the A7, giving further connections to the city centre and surrounding areas. The town's high street provides all the usual day-to-day amenities, whilst Straiton Retail Park has many high-street names, and is located within four miles. Bonnyrigg has its own library and, health and leisure centres with a swimming pool. Frequent bus services also serve the area for travel into the centre of Edinburgh and beyond. Bonnyrigg is a green belt village and has plenty of open countryside and areas for recreation, such as Roslin Country Park, the Pentland Hills, and three golf courses, all close by.