- Beautifully presented and spacious, two-bedroom, mid-terrace cottage, with highly-maintained gardens.
- With an idyllic rural location, set adjacent to the Ceres Burn and bordered by rural land, in the village of Pitscottie, Fife
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living/dining room, conservatory, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Characterful and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a modern fitted kitchen, a bright bathroom, and varnished hardwood flooring for the lounge.
- In addition, there is oil central heating, modern double glazing, contemporary flooring for the bedrooms, and a loft space mirroring the floorplan.
- Externally, there is a low-maintenance garden to the front, whilst a terraced rear garden includes patios, a lawn, established shrubbery, two store sheds and a greenhouse.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented and spacious, two-bedroom, mid-terrace cottage, with highly-maintained gardens. With an idyllic rural location, set adjacent to the Ceres Burn and bordered by rural land, in the village of Pitscottie, Fife. A carpeted hallway gives access to the majority of the property, and features two built-in storage cupboards, plain coving and ample space for outerwear. A spacious lounge enjoys a dual-aspect offering plentiful natural light, and includes a feature fireplace with an impressive solid-wood surround, varnished hardwood flooring, a fitted carpet, dado rail, and a patio door to the conservatory. The generous conservatory offers a further flexible public room and has modern wood-effect flooring and a further patio door to the rear garden. A bright kitchen also has access to the rear garden, as well as modern wood-effect flooring and tiled walls; whilst fitted units and worktops include a stainless steel sink with drainer and an integrated dishwasher. The well-proportioned bedrooms are set to opposite aspects, both featuring central light fittings, modern flooring and ample space for freestanding storage. Completing the accommodation, set to the front, the bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite, including a shower unit over the bath, tiled splash walls, wood-effect flooring and a ladder-style radiator. Pitscottie is situated close to the thriving town of Cupar, in central Fife, between Dundee and Glenrothes, with extensive countryside. The town itself offers a convenience store and coffee shop, whilst local amenities in Cupar include the shopping streets of Crossgate and Bonnygate which provide many high-street and local retailers, as well as a post office, sports centre, and golf course. There is ample schooling provided from nursery level, with two primary schools, and secondary education being provided by the well-known Bell Baxter High School. Cupar Railway Station is on the East Coast, Aberdeen to London line, allowing easy commuting to Edinburgh, Dundee and Perth, and due to its central location and regular bus services from Cupar, Pitscottie is also ideally placed for travel to nearby St Andrews. Council Tax Band: B Tenure: Freehold