- Immaculately-presented and spacious, four bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens, driveway, and a detached double garage.
- Located in a desirable residential cul-de-sac in Loanhead, Midlothian.
- Comprises on the ground floor: an entrance hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, utility room, family room, garden room, study/bedroom five and a WC.
- On the first floor are: four double bedrooms, two en-suite shower-rooms, and a family bathroom.
- Highlights include a bespoke rear extension, creating an exceptional open plan kitchen and dining space, with a garden room set off with underfloor heating.
- Further features include a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, Travertine flooring, new carpeted flooring throughout, and contemporary lighting.
- Tastefully decorated, and ready-to-move-in, the property features dual-aspect rooms, multiple TV and phone points, gas central heating, double glazing, and modern bathroom suites.
- Externally to the front there is tall privacy hedging and the driveway; whilst an enclosed rear garden is bordered to the rear by woods, and includes a patio area, lawn and flower beds.
- To the side is a further gravelled patio area, whilst the detached double garage has power, lighting and an additional mezzanine storage space.
- The development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitors spaces, and well-maintained communal grounds.
* Open viewing: Sundays 2-4pm or by appointment call MOV8 on 0131 202 5444 * Immaculately-presented and spacious, flexible four bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens, driveway, and a detached double garage. The property is located in a desirable and maintained residential cul-de-sac in Loanhead, Midlothian. The hall gives access throughout the ground floor and to the carpeted stairway, and features a built-in store cupboard and access to the WC with two-piece suite. Set to the front, the lounge features a gas fireplace with quality surround, whilst a flexible study or fifth bedroom features recessed lighting and carpeted flooring. Rear-facing, the impressive kitchen and dining room features French patio doors to the rear garden and recessed spot lighting. Modern fitted units include real-wood worktops and kitchen island, sink with drainer, and an impressive range of integrated appliances including a dishwasher, fridge/freezer, two ovens, microwave/grill, wine fridge, and an induction hob with extractor above. Set off the kitchen, the utility room has fitted units and worktops and a door to the side garden. A flexible family room is set off the hall with carpeted flooring, and features French doors to the garden room which in-turn has further bi-fold doors opening to the dining area of the kitchen. On the first floor, are four well-proportioned double bedrooms, all with built-in mirrored wardrobes, whilst the two rear-facing bedrooms include modern en-suite shower rooms. A generous family bathroom has a front-facing window, and is fitted with a three-piece suite and a separate integrated shower cubicle. Loanhead, a historic township located south-east of Edinburgh, is a long-established Midlothian town and popular commuting location, with a bustling high street and excellent range of local amenities. Set amidst the countryside of the Esk Valley, there is a good choice of local shops, bars, coffee shops, restaurants, banks and service outlets. In addition, the nearby retail park at Straiton provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names. One of Scotland's two IKEA stores also lies close by. Loanhead has a leisure centre with pool and gym, a community cinema, and play parks, with numerous off-road cycle and walking tracks into the countryside. Regular bus services pass through the town for connection to Edinburgh centre and the surrounding areas and there is easy access to the A720 city bypass.