- Beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, end-terrace villa with a driveway and garden, set in a quiet cul-de-sac within a modern residential development.
- Located in the popular Silverknowes area, to the north-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, a bathroom, en-suite shower room and a ground-floor WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage provision including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from an easily kept, west-facing rear garden with a patio area and timber shed, and a monobloc driveway to the front.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate.
Beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, end-terrace villa with a driveway and garden, set in a quiet cul-de-sac within a modern residential development. Located in the popular Silverknowes area, to the north-west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has carpeted stairs to the first-floor landing and affords access to the modern WC, and the bright and spacious, front-facing living room, which features carpeted flooring and ample space for freestanding lounge furniture. With French doors opening onto the rear garden, the dining kitchen has contemporary fitted units with wood effect worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, double electric oven, extractor hood and a freestanding dishwasher and washing machine. Upstairs, the master bedroom offers carpeted flooring and an en-suite shower room fitted with a modern two-piece suite with a mains shower. Bedroom two, set to the rear, features dual aspect windows to the rear and side, whilst single bedroom three is set to the front and may be used flexibly as a study. Completing the accommodation and with a rear aspect window, the bathroom is fitted with a modern suite, with a chrome ladder radiator and tiled splashbacks. Silverknowes is an established residential area north-west of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found on nearby Silverknowes Road, whilst there is a Tesco Metro, Boots, banks, and post office facilities in the nearby village of Davidson's Mains. Also within close proximity is Craigleith Retail Park, which offers a wide choice of high-street stores including a Sainsbury’s, Marks & Spencer, and Homebase. With the fine walks and open spaces of Cramond shore and Corstorphine Hill, the area also benefits from a selection of well-regarded private and state schools at all levels. For the commuter, the A90, leading north to the Forth Road Bridge, is easily accessible, whilst the city bypass is approximately four miles away.