- Beautifully presented and spacious, four-bedroom, end-terrace villa with gardens and a driveway.
- Set on a corner plot, in the sought after location of Colinton, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, sitting room, dining/kitchen, conservatory, four flexible bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, a family bathroom and a WC/utility room.
- Significantly upgraded, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen, modern bathroom suites, bi-folding patio doors and a garden office.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and phone points, gas central heating, double glazing, contemporary flooring, doors, and lighting
- Externally, there is a lawn to the front continuing to the side to a driveway; whilst south facing to the rear is an enclosed garden with a lawn, patio and the garden office.
- This attractive cul-de-sac has a shared green at its centre along with ample additional residential parking.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented and spacious, four-bedroom, end-terrace villa with gardens and a driveway. Set on a corner plot, in the sought after location of Colinton, south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall highlights a stainless steel and glass balustrade and sliding doors, modern flooring running continuously into the lounge, and an understairs storage area. The lounge is rear-facing with plain coving and quality bi-fold doors opening to the south-facing conservatory. Stylish sliding doors from the hall open to the flexible sitting room which gives access to the kitchen and to the WC with fitted storage also housing utility appliances. The impressive open-plan kitchen and dining space includes tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting, and a further set of bi-fold doors opening to a patio deck. The desirable kitchen includes real-wood worktops and a breakfast bar, a ceramic Belfast style sink, and an integrated double oven, microwave, and a 5 ring gas hob with an extractor fan above. On the first floor, the master bedroom is set to the front and has carpeted flooring and a generous en-suite shower room. Two further double bedrooms are set to either aspect with a fourth flexible bedroom that features a side aspect window. The fully-tiled family bathroom is set internally and is fitted with a three-piece suite including a shower over the bath. Colinton is one of Edinburgh’s most sought-after residential areas, set in the southwest of the city with the backdrop of the Pentland Hills. Colinton Village has a good range of local shops, banks, restaurants and bars. There is also a health centre and supermarket shopping facilities are available nearby, including a Tesco at Colinton Mains Drive, a Morrisons at New Swanston, and a Co-op on Oxgangs Road North. Close vicinity to the city bypass offers ease of commuting and links to major retail parks such as Straiton, Hermiston Gait and The Gyle. There are many pleasant walks to be had including the Braid Burn path, Water of Leith and Colinton Dell, with several golf courses to be found in the vicinity. There are also excellent primary and secondary schools within the area, in both the state and private sectors, and good public transport links. Council Tax Band: D Tenure: Freehold