- Viewings by appointment - please call Mov8 on 0345 646 0208.
- Well presented and spacious, three-bedroom, detached family home with a conservatory and garage, set within a quiet residential area.
- Located in popular Currie, to the north west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, family bathroom and shower room.
- Features include gas central heating, double-glazed windows, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including an attic.
- Externally there is a private front garden with a monobloc driveway to the garage, whilst the beautifully kept rear garden has a patio, greenhouse and timber shed.
- Home Report available online.
Well presented and spacious, three-bedroom, detached family home with a conservatory and garage, set within a quiet residential area. Located in popular Currie, to the north west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall serves the well-appointed shower room and opens into the bright and spacious semi-open plan living room which features stairs leading to the first-floor landing, carpeted flooring, a decorative electric fire, and leads through to the rear set dining room. With a door to the conservatory, the kitchen is fitted with traditional wall and base units with stone effect laminate worktops, a composite sink, integrated electric hob, electric oven, freestanding fridge and washing machine. Upstairs, bedroom one has a built-in cupboard and carpeted flooring, whilst bedroom two is set to the rear of the property, with ample space for freestanding furniture. Single bedroom three features a store cupboard, and may be used flexibly as a study, and the stylish family bathroom features a modern white three-piece suite with a mains mixer shower over the bath, tiled walls and a ladder radiator. Currie, Juniper Green and nearby Balerno have pleasant village atmospheres and an excellent range of local amenities. The Gyle Shopping Centre and Hermiston Gate are just a short drive away and offer an extensive range of high-street names and supermarkets. There are many attractive walks nearby, along the Water of Leith, in the Pentland Hills, golfing at the prestigious Dalmahoy Golf and Country Club, and the Malleny National Trust Gardens. Public transport, including Curriehill railway station, provides regular services into the city centre and surrounding areas. Local schooling includes Currie Primary School and Currie High School, and the main Heriot-Watt University campus is also close by.