- Immaculately presented, five-bedroom, detached family home, with a particularly generous garden, and a double driveway and garage.
- Set on a corner plot with open leafy views to the front, in East Calder, West Lothian.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, five flexible bedrooms, a study, a family bathroom, two en-suites, a ground floor WC and utility room.
- Brought to the market in exemplary condition, with highlights including a modern fitted kitchen and stylish bathroom suites.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, and contemporary flooring and lighting.
- Externally, to the front, there is a lawn and a double driveway and garage; whilst the rear has a large garden and a wood decked patio.
- Home Report available on request.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Date of entry can be given as early as October 2021
Immaculately presented, five-bedroom, detached family home, with a particularly generous garden, and a double driveway and garage. Set on a corner plot with open leafy views to the front, in East Calder, West Lothian. The entrance hall has stairs leading to the first floor and on the ground floor, it serves the WC, the kitchen/dining room and opens into the southerly front-facing living room which features large windows allowing plentiful natural light and wood effect flooring extending throughout the ground floor. Set to the rear, the spacious kitchen/dining room is fitted with a breakfast bar, modern units, panel splashbacks, a sink with drainer, and an integrated gas hob with an extractor hood above. With patio doors to the wood deck, the kitchen/dining room also offers ample space for dining furniture and further family space. Set off the kitchen, there is a utility room where further appliances can be housed and a large study that features two storage cupboards. On the first floor, set to the front, the principal bedroom features large windows, two built-in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, carpeted flooring and an en-suite bathroom with double sinks and a large separate shower cubicle; whilst bedroom two is similarly well finished, also with a built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors and an en-suite shower room. Bedrooms three and four are set to opposite aspects, both with carpeted flooring and wardrobe space, whilst bedroom five offers flexible space for either a single bedroom or a further study. Completing the accommodation the family bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite and a separate shower cubicle. East Calder is a small established town forming a group of residential communities to the south-east of Livingston. The town has all the amenities and facilities expected, including small supermarkets, restaurants, a doctors surgery, and is popular with commuters because of its own rail station and close proximity to the A71 and M8/M9 for travel throughout the central belt. Nearby Livingston, the largest town in West Lothian, has an excellent range of shopping and recreational facilities, including the renowned Livingston Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet, along with extensive local shopping and a range of supermarkets. There is also an excellent choice of sports and leisure pursuits including a network of walking and cycle paths, parks, woodlands, swimming pools, golf courses, libraries, a multi-screen cinema, and sports centres.