- Spacious and well presented, three-bedroom, dual-aspect, third (top) floor flat.
- Forming part of an apartment block in a residential area, located in Sighthill, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC triple glazing, gas central heating with 'Hive' control, excellent integral storage space, and multiple TV and telephone points.
- Externally, the property benefits from communal grounds to the rear, with ample unrestricted parking to the front and on the surrounding streets.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Spacious and well presented, three-bedroom, dual-aspect, third (top) floor flat. Forming part of an apartment block in a residential area, located in Sighthill, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. Accessed off a shared stairwell, the entrance hall provides access throughout and offers excellent storage provision with five separate cupboards. With a front aspect window, the spacious lounge is afforded plenty of natural light and features carpeted flooring and ample space for living and dining furniture. Set off the lounge and to the rear, the well-proportioned kitchen is fitted with wall and base units, stone effect worktops, a sink and drainer and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, oven and extractor hood with a freestanding washing machine, fridge and freezer available by negotiation. Bedrooms two and three are set to either aspect with carpeted flooring and built-in wardrobes, whilst front-set bedroom one offers ample space for freestanding furniture and a TV Point. Completing the accommodation and set to the rear, the bathroom has a fitted, modern white three-piece suite with an electric shower over the bath and contemporary splash wall panelling. Sighthill is a well-established area to the west of the city centre, lying within easy reach of both Stevenson College and the Sighthill campus of Napier University. There is an excellent variety of shops, amenities and more extensive retail opportunities available at The Gyle Shopping Centre and Hermiston Gait retail park. Many recreational facilities are available in the area, such as the Kingsknowe Golf Course, Sighthill Bowling Club, Pure Gym, Sighthill Public Park, and The Corn Exchange. A regular bus service operates to and from the city centre within the area, with the city bypass located a quick drive away, providing easy access to the M8 and the motorway network.