- Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, second floor apartment, set in a modern, factored and lift-served residential development.
- Located in the popular and well-placed Dalry district, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, a bathroom and en-suite shower room.
- Features include good room sizes, neutral décor and modern flooring, gas central heating, double glazing, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and excellent integrated storage provision.
- Externally the property benefits from a shared rear garden, cycle storage and ample parking within the monitored resident's car park.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
- An EWS1 form (A2) for the building has been obtained and is available on request.
Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, second floor apartment, set in a modern, factored and lift-served residential development, located in the popular and well-placed Dalry district, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The wide and welcoming entrance hall has two storage cupboards, the entryphone handset and serves each room within the property. With French doors opening onto a Juliet balcony the bright living room features carpeted flooring, and a pendant light fitting. Set internally off the hall, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, stone effect worktops, tiled splashbacks and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated electric hob, oven, extractor hood and washing machine. Set to the rear, the master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room with a mains mixer shower and tiled splashbacks. Bedroom two is well finished, with carpeting and a built-in wardrobe, whilst set off the living room, bedroom three also includes carpeted flooring. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite with a mains tap shower attachment. Dalry is a high-amenity area within walking distance of Haymarket Station, Edinburgh's West End and the city centre. There is excellent local shopping, with specialist shops and supermarkets close by, including Co-operative and Lidl supermarkets, whilst a Sainsbury's and Aldi are located in nearby in Gorgie. There is an extensive range of cafes, bars and restaurants both in Dalry and the nearby West End, whilst leisure facilities include the Fountain Park complex with a multi-screen cinema and fitness centre, and the Dalry Swim Centre. Dalry is also convenient for Napier and Heriot-Watt universities, and Edinburgh College. There are highly frequent bus services, whilst the tram network is available from Haymarket for direct connections to Edinburgh Airport or the city centre.