- Well-presented, one bedroom, second floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built building.
- Located in a hidden-away side street in the vibrant Calton area of Edinburgh's New Town.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room/kitchen, double bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include sash and casement windows, gas central heating, a fitted kitchen with appliances, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, the property has an allocated space in the residents car park to the front, with on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
- By appointment - call Mov8 0345 646 0208.
Well-presented, one bedroom, second floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built building, located in a hidden-away side street in the vibrant Calton area of Edinburgh's New Town. Access is gained to the flat via the entrance hall which has a storage cupboard and serves each room within. The bright and well-proportioned living/dining room/kitchen, which is set to the front of the property, features sanded and varnished floorboards, space for lounge and dining furniture, an original cast iron range and a recessed window which offers plenty of natural light. The kitchen, which is to the rear of the living area, is fitted with contemporary wall and base units, stone-effect worktops, tile splashbacks and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated gas hob and electric oven, with a freestanding fridge and washing machine. Set to the rear of the flat, the double bedroom features a recessed window including a window seat with storage, sanded and varnished floorboards and ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture, whilst the bathroom is set off the bedroom and is fitted with a contemporary three-piece suite with an electric shower over the bath and tiled splashbacks. The Calton district forms part of Edinburgh's Old Town World Heritage Site, which lies between the Palace of Holyrood and Edinburgh Castle. There are extensive everyday amenities available on The Royal Mile, Easter Road and Leith Walk, whilst Meadowbank Retail Park has a large Sainsbury's supermarket. The iconic Edinburgh Castle, St. Giles Cathedral, the Grassmarket, the Scottish Parliament, Holyrood Park, and Arthur's Seat are all within a short radius. The Royal Mile itself is a bustling thoroughfare, with numerous bars, restaurants, bistros, cafés, and speciality shopping on offer. Excellent shopping along Princes Street is within walking distance, along with the central travel hubs of Waverley Railway Station, St Andrew Square, and York Place.