- Well presented, one-bedroom, ground floor retirement flat with private parking.
- Located in a small residential development in Edinburgh's popular Trinity district, to the north of the city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, double bedroom, and a shower room.
- Features include an on-site warden, emergency call system, double glazing, gas central heating, a large store cupboard, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, the property benefits from well kept communal grounds, and parking bays for residents to the front, with on-street parking available on the surrounding streets.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Well presented, one-bedroom, ground floor retirement flat with private parking. The property is located in a small residential development in Edinburgh's popular Trinity district, to the north of the city centre. The entrance hall provides access to most rooms, includes the entry phone handset and the emergency on-call system, and provides excellent storage with a walk-in store. With south and east-facing windows, the good-sized living room is set overlooking communal grounds and offers carpeted flooring and a store cupboard. The well formed kitchen is accessed through the lounge, and includes fitted units, stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround, sink with drainer, and an integrated oven and gas hob. Freestanding appliances include a fridge and washing machine, as well as a freezer currently housed in the hall store. The double bedroom is set to the southerly aspect, and has carpeted flooring and space for bedroom furniture, while a modern shower room completes the accommodation, consisting of a fitted suite, a shower cubicle, and tiled splash walls. Trinity is a popular area, close to excellent local shopping and some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The nearby neighbourhoods of Stockbridge and Canonmills are home to a variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, while the area is also well-served by supermarkets, including the nearby Tesco at Canonmills, Morrison's on Ferry Road, and an ASDA at Newhaven. The Shore also offers a selection of independent eateries, including several Michelin-starred restaurants and local artisan shops. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the scenic Water of Leith, the famous Royal Botanic Gardens and Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. The city centre can be easily reached, with frequent public transport links to town readily available from Ferry Road and Newhaven Road. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College.