- Light and tastefully-presented, one bedroom, south-facing ground floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Superbly located on a hidden-away side street at the base of the iconic Calton Hill, in the heart Edinburgh's city centre and New Town.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, en-suite bathroom, and a separate WC.
- Highlights include a quality fitted kitchen with appliances, extensive hardwood flooring, and a most generous bathroom suite with a separate shower cubicle.
- Further features include sash and casement windows, gas central heating, spot lighting, varnished wooden doors, and exposed timber rafters.
- There is an allocated space in the resident's car park to the front, with zoned on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Light and tastefully-presented, one bedroom, south-facing ground floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement. The property is superbly located on a hidden-away side street at the base of the iconic Calton Hill, in the heart Edinburgh's city centre and New Town. The hall gives access to all rooms except the bathroom, and features quality wood flooring which continues through to the living spaces. Set to the front, a bright southerly-facing lounge includes a feature fireplace, wall-mounted lighting, space for lounge and dining furniture, and a built-in store which houses the central heating unit. The kitchen is set internally off the hall, and includes shaker style fitted units, wood-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, washing machine, and an integrated fridge/freezer, oven and gas hob. Also set internally, is a convenient WC with a two-piece suite. Continuing to the rear of the property, the double bedroom features extensive built-in wardrobes, recessed spot lighting and space for freestanding furniture. Set off the bedroom, the generous en-suite bathroom is fitted with a traditional-style suite, a bath with whirlpool jets, a separate shower cubicle, and tiled flooring and splash walls. The Calton district forms part of Edinburgh's Old Town World Heritage Site, which lies between the Palace of Holyrood and Edinburgh Castle. There are extensive everyday amenities available on The Royal Mile, Easter Road and Leith Walk, whilst Meadowbank Retail Park has a large Sainsbury's supermarket. The iconic Edinburgh Castle, St. Giles Cathedral, the Grassmarket, the Scottish Parliament, Holyrood Park, and Arthur's Seat are all within a short radius. The Royal Mile itself is a bustling thoroughfare, with numerous bars, restaurants, bistros, cafés, and speciality shopping on offer. Excellent shopping along Princes Street is within walking distance, along with the central travel hubs of Waverley Railway Station, St Andrew Square, and York Place.