- Immaculately presented and spacious, two-bedroom, second-floor flat with a private balcony and open views to the city skyline.
- Set in a modern, factored residential development with an exclusive waterfront setting, located in the popular Newhaven area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, double bedroom, and a family bathroom.
- Tastefully finished and ready-to-move-in, features include a stylish kitchen with integrated appliances, underfloor heating, contemporary flooring and lighting.
- In addition, there are quality fitted bathroom suites, excellent storage provision including wardrobes for both bedrooms, and double glazing.
- The development also provides landscaped grounds and a shared courtyard, a secured video entry system, lift service and an allocated space in a secured underground parking facility.
- A virtual 360 tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
*RECENTLY CHANGED TO FIXED PRICE BELOW VALUATION* Immaculately presented and spacious, two-bedroom, second-floor flat with a private balcony and open views to the city skyline. Set in a modern, factored residential development with an exclusive waterfront setting, underground parking, and located in the popular Newhaven area, north of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access throughout, has space for freestanding furniture and outerwear, and features the secured entry system and three built-in store cupboards including a walk-in utility store housing a washing machine. An impressive open-plan lounge and dining room gives further access to the balcony and includes quality flooring continued from the hall and recessed spotlighting. The stylish fitted kitchen is open to the dining area and has secondary access from the hall, spotlighting and easy maintenance flooring. Fitted units include stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, unit downlighting, and an integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, 5 ring gas hob, and a canopy with a stainless steel splashback. Both double bedrooms are set to the rear, and include built-in wardrobes; whilst the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room with a two-piece suite, shaver point, and a walk-in cubicle. The bathroom is set internally off the hall, and is fitted with a three-piece suite, including a mains shower over the bath, and a shaver point. Newhaven area and its historic harbour lie on the Firth of Forth coastline, with a mix of period stone-built dwellings and modern factored residential developments. There is a wide range of local amenities on hand nearby, and a superb choice of restaurants, bars, and cafés are available at the renowned Shore area. A 24-hour ASDA lies a short distance from the property, and there is abundant shopping in Leith with numerous high-street stores, whilst there is a Marks & Spencers Foodhall, cinema, and numerous high-street names at Ocean Terminal complex. Well-regarded schooling is available within the area, and regular public transport is available from Western Harbour Drive, Lindsay and Newhaven roads, with the new tram extension into Newhaven expected to complete in 2023.