- Spacious and stylishly presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, ground floor flat, with private gardens and a driveway.
- Set on a residential side street, located in the Clermiston area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, a fitted kitchen with appliances, good size rooms, modern décor and flooring and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a private rear garden, shared drying green, private front garden with a driveway, and ample unrestricted parking to the front and on surrounding streets.
- Home Report available on request.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
Spacious and stylishly presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, ground floor flat, with private gardens and a driveway. Set on a residential side street, located in the Clermiston area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall serves each room within the property, has two storage cupboards and laminate flooring. Set to the front, the very light and spacious living room features wood laminate flooring, an open shelved press and sliding glass doors opening onto the patio and front garden. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, stone effect worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated induction hob, oven, extractor hood, freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. Bedroom one is set to the front, with carpeted flooring and stylish modern décor, whilst bedroom two is similarly well finished, including laminate flooring, a pendant light fitting and with ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is fitted with a contemporary white three-piece suite with an electric shower over a corner bath, tiled splashbacks and tiled flooring. Clermiston is a popular and established residential area with schooling at all levels, easy commuting travel, extensive amenities, and a range of housing types. There is local shopping on Queensferry, Drum Brae and St. John's roads, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Gyle Shopping Centre offer a more extensive range of high-street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks can be found, together with the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill, whilst leisure facilities include the Drum Brae Leisure Centre, Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, several golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and further afield and a range of highly-regarded nurseries and schools through all levels.