- Immaculately-presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect flat on the third (top) floor of a modern, factored apartment block.
- Set in a residential development close to Richmond Park and Glasgow Green, the property is located in the Oatlands district, to the south of Glasgow city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, open-plan living room/dining kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include timber framed double glazing, gas central heating, excellent integral storage space including a partially floored attic, a secure entry system, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a well tended rear communal garden, with ample residents parking to the front and sides of the building.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
** CLOSING DATE SET FOR TUESDAY, 20TH APRIL AT 11AM ** Immaculately-presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect flat on the third (top) floor of a modern, factored apartment block. Set in a residential development close to Richmond Park and Glasgow Green, the property is located in the Oatlands district, to the south of Glasgow city centre. The entrance hall has carpeted flooring, two storage cupboards, the entryphone handset and serves each room within the flat. The bright and spacious public room, with plenty of natural light from three windows, offers carpeted flooring for the lounge area, wood-effect laminate flooring for the kitchen, and has ample room for both lounge and dining furniture. Set to one side, the stylish kitchen is fitted with modern units, stone-effect worktops and a stainless steel sink. Integrated appliances include a gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and a washing machine. The well-proportioned master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room fitted with a two-piece suite, a shower cubicle, and a shaver point. The second bedroom is similarly well-finished and has carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. Set internally off the hall, the bathroom completes the accommodation and consists of a modern three-piece suite with a hidden cistern toilet, shaver point, and tiled flooring and splash walls. Located south of Glasgow city centre, the area of Oatlands is well-positioned for both everyday living and for the commuter. There is an excellent choice of amenities available locally, with supermarkets, health, and leisure facilities nearby, including an ASDA superstore at Toryglen. The area also benefits from excellent transport options with easy access to the M8/M74, and public transport regularly and conveniently available for rapid access to the city centre, the Central Belt motorway network, Glasgow Airport, and beyond. The Clyde Cycle Route gives access to Glasgow Green within a few minutes, and approximately two miles away, the city centre can also be accessed on foot, with its wealth of trendy bars, restaurants, recreation, and shopping, as well as proximity to the business district, colleges and universities.