- Spacious and well-presented, two-bedroom, triple-aspect, first-floor flat, with a balcony, set on a residential street, located in the Niddrie area, to the south east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, double glazing, a fitted kitchen with appliances, good size rooms, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a lock-up set within a shared drying area, with ample unrestricted parking to the front and on surrounding streets.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Spacious and well-presented, two-bedroom, triple-aspect, first-floor flat, with a balcony, set on a residential street, located in the Niddrie area, to the south east of Edinburgh city centre. A spacious entrance hall gives access to each room within the property and features wood-effect flooring and a storage cupboard. Set to the front, the dual-aspect living room features wood-effect flooring, a feature fireplace and ample space for freestanding lounge furniture. Set aside, the kitchen is fitted with wooden units, stone effect worktops, a sink with drainer, tiled splashback and flooring and a storage cupboard. Appliances include a cooker with gas hobs, washing machine and tumble dryer. Set off the kitchen, allowing for plentiful natural light is a balcony with space for dining furniture. Set adjacent, two bedrooms are complete with wood effect flooring, built-in floor-to-ceiling storage and central light fixtures. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite, shower mains over the bath, wood-effect flooring and tiled splash walls. Niddrie is an established residential area, located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, including a Lidl supermarket and an extensive range of high-street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird, an ASDA at the Jewel, with Cameron Toll Shopping Centre offering additional shopping facilities plus a Sainsbury's superstore. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and a seafront promenade, and the extensive parklands of Holyrood Park, Arthur's Seat, Duddingston Loch and Figgate Park are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1, with regular public transport available on Niddrie Mains Road. Council Tax Band: A. Tenure: Freehold.