- Set in a quiet, modern and family-friendly residential development, located in popular Armadale, by Bathgate in West Lothian.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom, a bathroom, en-suite and ground floor WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage provision including an attic and integral garage.
- Externally the property benefits from an easily maintained rear garden mostly laid to lawn, with a monobloc driveway and garden to the front.
- Spacious and immaculately presented, three-bedroom, detached family home with a garage and private gardens.
- Home Report available on request.
Spacious and immaculately presented, three-bedroom, detached family home with a garage and private gardens. The property is set in a quiet, modern and family-friendly residential development, located in popular Armadale, by Bathgate in West Lothian. An entrance vestibule, with space for outerwear, grants access to a bright ground floor WC with a modern two-piece suite and then opens directly into the extremely generous living room. With a window to the front and French doors out to the rear garden, the space benefits from plenty of natural light and has quality wood-effect flooring, a pendant light fitting, TV and phone points, and ample room for both lounge and dining furniture. Set towards the rear of the property, the modern fitted kitchen includes wood-effect worktops with a matching upstand, a stainless steel sink with drainer, wall and base units, and an integrated fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob with an extractor above, and dishwasher. The freestanding washing machine is available by negotiation. The kitchen provides a door out to the side of the property, as well as to a sizeable walk-in store cupboard. Upstairs, the carpeted hall gives access throughout, including to the access hatch for the loft. The tastefully-finished master bedroom offers carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting, built-in wardrobes with sliding doors, and a modern en-suite shower room with a two-piece suite and shower cubicle. A further similarly well-finished double bedroom and a single bedroom are set towards the front. Completing the accommodation, a modern bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite with a mains shower over the bath and tiled splashwalls. Armadale is a historic mining town, set between Edinburgh and Glasgow, offering all the expected amenities of a town of its size, including a wide variety of high-street and speciality stores, bars, restaurants and cafes, including Co-op and ASDA supermarkets, a swimming pool, and primary and secondary schools. Armadale offers a convenient commuting location with trains every thirty minutes to both Edinburgh and Glasgow from the local station, with excellent transport links to Edinburgh by road, bus and easy access to the M8 motorway and to the main central belt road network. The towns of Bathgate and Livingston, only a short drive away, both offer comprehensive facilities and amenities, major stores and a multi-screen cinema.