- Freshly-decorated, tastefully-appointed and substantially-upgraded, three-bedroom maindoor upper-villa flat with private, south-facing gardens, and driveway.
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in a long-established residential development in Edinburgh's popular Chesser, to the east of the city centre.
- Accommodation comprises; entrance vestibule, stairway and landing, main hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, three-double bedrooms and shower room.
- Features include; extensive real wood flooring, modern uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good storage space, satellite TV and phone points.
- With private gardens to the side and rear, a shared drying green, a hard-landscaped double driveway, and ample unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday 12:00 - 14:00
This beautifully-appointed and substantially-upgraded, three-bedroom maindoor upper-villa with private south-facing gardens and driveway, lies in a quiet cul-de-sac in an established residential area in Edinburgh's popular Chesser, east of the city centre. Accessed via a side entrance door, and a carpeted vestibule and stairway, the first-floor hall serves the main living areas and features carpeted flooring, a deep cupboard, and loft access hatch. With a double window to the front, the large living room offers ample space for seating and dining, features real wood flooring, decorative cornice, twin alcoves, and ceiling-mounted spotlighting, and opens to a contemporary fitted kitchen with modern units, laminate worktops and wall-board splashbacks. Appliances include an ceramic hob and new electric oven, stainless-steel extractor hood, a freestanding washing machine and a new fridge/freezer. Three spacious double bedrooms, all with real wood flooring, are set to either elevation, while the stylish shower room features a contemporary white suite, shower enclosure with mixer shower, full-height wall tiling, vanity unit, and a chrome, ladder-style radiator. Chesser is a popular residential area situated west of the city centre, and conveniently placed for a wide range of amenities, which include a great selection of local shops, banking and postage facilities, and a 24-hour Asda superstore and the new Edinburgh West retail park. Recreational facilities are well catered for by the nearby Edinburgh Corn Exchange, Fountain Park multi complex, Nuffield Health Club, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and numerous golf courses. Excellent transport links are available locally, including regular bus services to and from the city centre, and a railway station at Slateford. Schooling is well represented in the area and Napier, Heriot-Watt and Edinburgh universities are all easily accessible.