- Well presented, spacious two-bedroom, upper villa with a private garden and driveway.
- Set on a quiet residential side street, located in Easter Drylaw, lying to the north west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Accommodation comprises an; entrance stairway, hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, excellent storage provision including an attic, a well proportioned floorplan and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a private rear garden, with a patio, lawn and a timber shed, and to the front, there is a driveway and on-street parking on the surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
Well presented, spacious two-bedroom, upper villa with a private garden and driveway. Set on a quiet residential side street, located in Easter Drylaw, lying to the north west of Edinburgh city centre. The ground floor entrance stairway leads up to the hall which has a storage cupboard and serves each room within the property. Set to the front, the light and very spacious living room features laminate flooring, storage cupboard, a living flame gas fire with a decorative fireplace, and a deep bay window. The well-proportioned kitchen which is to the rear, is fitted with, contemporary wall and base units with stone effect worktops, a stainless steel sink, integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, freestanding fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Bedroom one is set to the front, with wood-effect flooring, storage cupboard and pendant lighting, whilst bedroom two is similarly finished, with carpeting and ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. The fully tiled bathroom is fitted with a traditional white bathroom suite, an electric over-bath shower, and a tap mixer shower. Easter Drylaw is a well-established residential area with a wealth of local amenities, and is close to major retail outlets, including Craigleith Retail Park. Supermarkets in the area include a Morrisons on Ferry Road, and there are also sports facilities and a swimming pool at the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. The property lies in a convenient and quiet location close to Ferry Road, the main route crossing the north of the city, which makes it easy to access primary routes to the north and east. It is served by regular bus services to the city centre and surrounding areas. There are local parks and green spaces throughout; whilst the Royal Botanic Gardens, Inverleith Park, Victoria Park and Newhaven Harbour are also nearby.