- Immaculately presented and spacious, four-bedroom detached family home with private gardens and a garage.
- Set in a quiet, modern residential cul-de-sac, the property is located in the well placed rural village of Cairneyhill, by Dunfermline in Fife.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room with open plan dining kitchen, a family room, four double bedrooms, en-suite shower room, family bathroom, ground floor WC and utility room.
- Highlights include high-end bathroom and kitchen suites, stylish décor and flooring, 'Hive' electronically controlled gas central heating and integrated storage including a partially floored attic.
- Externally, the property benefits from a two-car drive leading to the integral large garage, and a good-sized rear garden laid to a lawn with a deck.
- Shutters, designer wave curtains, swing set and play structure are all included in the sale of the property.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately presented and spacious, four-bedroom detached family home with private gardens and a garage. Set in a quiet, modern residential cul-de-sac, the property is located in the well-placed rural village of Cairneyhill, by Dunfermline in Fife. The entrance hall grants access to the family room and features high-quality modern flooring extending throughout the ground floor. With bi-fold doors opening out to the rear garden, the open plan, flexible-use living room and dining kitchen has a lounge area and space for dining furniture, while the kitchen is fitted with modern units, wood effect worktops, a stainless steel sink, and a mosaic tiled surround. A full range of high-end integrated appliances include an induction hob, oven, combi microwave oven, fridge/freezer and a dishwasher. Set off the dining area, the utility room affords access to the garage and modern WC. Upstairs, the master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe and stylish en-suite including a mains shower complete with a digitally controlled 15-minute shutoff mechanism. The further three doubles are all carpeted and complete with central light fittings. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom features a contemporary white three-piece suite with a mains rainfall showerhead over the bath and tiled splash walls. Cairneyhill is a West Fife village in a rural setting, with amenities including local shops for day-to-day necessities, a primary school, church, medical centre, various licensed premises and excellent bus services. Perfectly situated for the commuter, Cairneyhill lies close to both the A92 allowing access to Glenrothes, Kirkcaldy and east Fife, and to Junction 3 of the M90, a 25-minute train journey to Edinburgh City Centre and 45 minutes to Glasgow. The property is centrally located to enable swift access to the major cities within the central belt and to the airports. The large town of Dunfermline is close by, offering retail facilities in the busy centre of the town, and a cinema and leisure complex and a large range of pubs and restaurants at Halbeath Retail Park. Council Tax Band: F Tenure: Freehold