- Tastefully-presented and spacious, four bedroom, semi-detached bungalow, with generous private gardens, a driveway and a detached garage.
- Located in a quiet residential street, in the desirable Craigleith area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises a vestibule, hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, four double bedrooms, and two bathrooms.
- A superb family home, offering flexible and generous accommodation, in a highly desirable location close to respected schooling throughout all levels, and a short distance from the city centre.
- Highlights include extensive hardwood flooring, modern fitted kitchen with appliances, gas central heating, double glazing, and contemporary lighting.
- Externally there is a driveway and lawn to the front, with tall hedging for privacy; a large south facing garden incorporates a wood-decked patio, lawns, and the garage with power/lighting.
- Planning permission has been granted for extension, drawings available upon request.
- Home Report available online,
- Open viewing: Sundays 2-4 or by appointment
Tastefully-presented and spacious, four bedroom, semi-detached bungalow, with generous private gardens, a driveway and a detached garage. Located in a quiet residential street, in the desirable Craigleith area, north of Edinburgh city centre. A vestibule opens to the hallway, giving further access throughout the ground floor and featuring varnished wood flooring which continues into the front facing lounge with bay window. Set across the rear of the property is a spacious kitchen/dining/family room, with quality flooring, recessed lighting, and patio doors opening to the south facing raised patio deck. A modern kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround, sink with drainer, fridge/freezer, range cooker with canopy, and an integrated dishwasher and washing machine. A double bedroom is set to the front, whilst a second flexible bedroom/study has a door to the side of the property. The first bathroom also has a side aspect window and is fitted with a modern three piece suite including a shower over the bath. On the first floor, two large double bedrooms are set to both aspects, whilst the bright second bathroom has a skylight window and a three piece suite, including a mains shower over the bath. Craigleith is a desirable residential area located close to Edinburgh's West End and the city centre. There is local shopping throughout, and supermarkets can be found on Ferry Road, Comely Bank and Craiglieth Retail Park. Nearby Stockbridge also provides a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars. Regular bus services are available from Crewe Road, and there are highly-regarded schools in the vicinity in both state and private sectors, including Fettes College, Stewart’s Melville College, The Edinburgh Academy, St George's, Mary Erskine's, and Flora Stevenson schools. Leisure opportunities nearby include walks along the Water of Leith, Inverleith Park, The Royal Botanic Gardens, and Murrayfield and Ravelston Golf courses.