- Well-presented two bedroom, lower villa with a private driveway.
- Set on a residential street, the property is located in the Carrick Knowe area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, storage provision, a fitted kitchen and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a small private patio and a shared drying area to the rear, and to the front, there is a monobloc double driveway, with ample on-street parking on the surrounding streets.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate.
Well-presented two bedroom, lower villa with a private driveway. Set on a residential street, the property is located in the Carrick Knowe area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance includes a vestibule, wood-effect flooring, two storage cupboards and serves each room within. Set to the front, the bright and spacious living room features wood laminate flooring, a large picture window providing plenty of natural light, and has ample space for lounge furniture. The well-proportioned kitchen, which is set to the rear, is fitted with wall and base units, wood-effect worktops, and a sink with drainer. Appliances include an integrated ceramic hob, electric oven, extractor hood, a freestanding fridge/freezer and a washing machine. Recently refurbished to a high standard, bedroom one overlooks the rear garden and includes laminate flooring, coving, and a pendant light fitting, while bedroom two is similarly well finished, with ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. Set to the side of the property, the contemporary bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece bathroom suite with an electric shower over the bath, tiled flooring and tiled splashwalls. Carrick Knowe, which lies just to the south of Corstorphine, is an established residential area with an excellent range of social and recreational facilities. There is local shopping throughout with nearby St. John's Road offering a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offer a more extensive range of high-street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries and schools through all levels.