- Well-presented, two-bedroom, south facing mid-terrace house, with front and rear gardens.
- Located in a quiet residential area of East Calder, West Lothian.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living / dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Highlights include a fitted kitchen with appliances, gas central heating, double glazing and good storage including a loft space.
- In addition, there low maintenance garden to the front; a generous en-closed rear garden patio and gravelled landscaping, and a unrestricted street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
- All furniture is available for sale through separate negotiation
Well-presented, two-bedroom, south facing mid-terrace house, with front and rear gardens, located in a quiet residential area of East Calder, West Lothian. The entrance hall gives access throughout the ground floor, and to the carpeted stairway to the first floor, and features a built-in store cupboard. A spacious, dual-aspect public room features a contemporary fireplace, carpeted flooring, wall mount TV point, and space for lounge and dining furniture. The kitchen has a door to the rear garden and quality hardwood flooring; whilst fitted units include wood-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. On the first floor, two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to both aspects, with bedroom one including two built-in store cupboards. A bright bathroom has a rear facing window and is fitted with a three piece suite including a shower over the bath. All furniture is available for sale trough separate negotiation. East Calder is a established small town forming a group of residential communities to the the south-east of Livingstone. The town has all the amenities and facilities expected, including small supermarkets, restaurants, doctors surgery, and is popular with commuters with its own rail station, and close proximity to the A71 and M8/M9 for travel throughout the central belt. Nearby Livingston, the largest town in West Lothian, has an excellent range of shopping and recreational facilities, including the renowned Livingston Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet, along with extensive local shopping and a range of supermarkets. There are also an excellent choice of sports and leisure pursuits including a network of walking and cycle paths, parks, woodlands, swimming pools, golf courses, libraries, multi-screen cinema, and sports centres.