- Beautifully presented, two-bedroom flat on the third (top) floor of a modern, factored apartment block.
- Externally, the property has a single garage and well-tended, communal grounds.
- Set in a residential development in the desirable Dean area, just to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance vestibule, hall, living/dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, electric storage heating, excellent storage including wardrobes in both bedrooms, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- The property also benefits from a fully floored attic with power and lighting.
- Home Report available on request.
*RECENTLY CHANGED TO FIXED PRICE £5000 BELOW HOME REPORT* Beautifully presented, two-bedroom flat on the third (top) floor of a modern, factored apartment block with private single garage. Set in a residential development in the desirable Dean area, just to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall affords access throughout and features hardwood flooring, three storage cupboards, and the secure entryphone handset. With triple aspect windows, the bright and spacious, corner-set lounge is afforded plenty of natural light and offers pendant lighting and ample space for living and dining furniture. The kitchen has fitted wall and base units with laminate worktops, a tiled backsplash and a stainless steel sink set below a window. Appliances include an integrated electric hob, double oven, and a freestanding fridge, freezer and washer/dryer. With aspects to the side and rear, the master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe, and an en-suite shower room fitted with a two-piece suite and shower cubicle with an electric shower. The second double bedroom is set to the front and offers carpeted flooring and convenient storage provision with a built-in wardrobe. Completing the accommodation and set internally off the hall, the bathroom is fitted with a traditional-style three-piece suite with an electric over-bath shower and tiled splashbacks. Dean Village is an iconic suburb, just a short walk from Edinburgh's West End, Princes Street, George Street and the business district, and is therefore well-positioned to take advantage of the numerous amenities, extensive shopping, museums and attractions offered by the city centre. Nearby Stockbridge offers a cosmopolitan selection of speciality and boutique shops, bars and restaurants, and is home to one of Edinburgh's two Waitrose stores. Haymarket Station and Murrayfield Stadium are also within easy walking distance. Thomas Telford's impressive Dean Bridge carries the A90 northwards out of the city. The meandering Water of Leith Walkway offers a renowned city centre walkway, and for a modest annual fee, access to the exclusive Dean Gardens can be enjoyed.