- Beautifully-presented, one bedroom, first floor flat, forming part of a traditional Victorian tenement.
- Located in the popular Dalry area, just west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room/kitchen, double bedroom, box room and a bathroom.
- Features include bright neutral decor throughout, uPVC windows, modern electric heating, period cornicework, wood panelled doors, TV and phone points and a secured entry system.
- Externally the property benefits from permit on-street parking to the front, and a shared garden to the rear.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing: Sundays 2-4pm
**CLOSING DATE SET FOR FRIDAY 16th NOVEMBER AT 12 NOON** Beautifully-presented, one bedroom, first floor flat, forming part of a traditional Victorian tenement, located in the popular Dalry area, just west of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the flat via the entrance hall which has carpeted flooring, a utility cupboard housing a washing machine, the secure entry handset and serves each room within. The bright and well-proportioned living room/kitchen features carpeted flooring, pendant lighting, an open shelved press and a recessed window which offers plenty of natural light. The kitchen, which is to the rear of the living area, is fitted with contemporary wall and base units, stone-effect worktops, tile splashbacks and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated ceramic hob, electric oven and extractor hood, with a freestanding fridge. The generously sized double bedroom has a recessed window, a decorative cornice, sanded and varnished floorboards and ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture, whilst the box room likewise has sanded and varnished floorboards and may be used as a guest bedroom or study. The bathroom is fitted with a contemporary three-piece suite with an electric shower over the bath. Dalry is a high-amenity area within walking distance of Haymarket Station, Edinburgh's West End and the city centre. There is excellent local shopping, with specialist shops and supermarkets close by, including a Co-operative superstore, whilst a Sainsbury's and Aldi are located in nearby Gorgie. There is an extensive range of cafes, bars and restaurants both in Dalry and the nearby West End, whilst leisure facilities include the Fountain Park complex with a multi-screen cinema and fitness centre, and the Dalry Swim Centre. Dalry is also convenient for Napier and Heriot-Watt universities, and Edinburgh College. There are highly frequent bus services, whilst the new tram network is available from Haymarket for direct connection to South Gyle and Edinburgh Airport.