- Beautifully presented, one-bedroom, first floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the Leith area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- A vibrant city centre location, with all furnishings available by negotiation, offering an ideal starter home or buy-to-let opportunity.
- Features include light modern decor, a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, and matching contemporary flooring for the living spaces.
- Home Report available online.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, open plan living/dining room and kitchen, double bedroom, utility cupboard, storage cupboard and a bathroom.
- In addition, there is quality triple glazing, gas central heating, a secure entry system, a shared garden, and unrestricted on-street parking at the front and on surrounding streets.
- Open Viewing Saturday 12-2 (Nov 30th) or by appointment - call MOV8
** CLOSING DATE SET - FRIDAY THE 6TH OF DECEMBER @ 12 NOON ** Beautifully presented, one-bedroom, first floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement and conveniently located in the vibrant location of Leith, north-east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has the entry phone handset, an electric mains cupboard above the entry door, a pendant light fitting and contemporary wood-effect flooring which continues throughout the property. Set towards the front of the building is a spacious open plan living area that features ample room for freestanding furniture, a pendant light fitting, built-in storage under the window and a large built-in cupboard to the side that houses the new gas boiler. A modern fitted kitchen, with a large island/breakfast bar, is set to the back of the room and offers plenty of storage including floating shelves on the wall. The kitchen consists of wood-effect worktops, a glass splashback, white high gloss wall and base units, a sink with drainer, an integrated electric oven, a gas hob with an extractor, under-cabinet lighting and spotlight lighting above the kitchen which offers a variety of lighting options. Next to the kitchen is a further storage cupboard and storage/utility cupboard with power outlets and plumbing for a washing machine. The good-sized double bedroom offers ample space for freestanding furniture, and has a pendant light fitting and built-in overhead storage. Completing the accommodation is a modern bathroom with a white three-piece suite, with a mains shower over the bath, and panelled splash-walls. Leith is a renowned and vibrant location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties, and is a historic port area of Edinburgh. The popular multicultural area offers plenty of restaurants, pubs/bars, coffee shops, gyms, GP practices, and specialised shopping, including a Tesco Superstore on Duke Street, a Lidl on Easter Road, and many others in the vicinity. The nearby Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has a multi-screen cinema and many high-street names, restaurants, a Marks & Spencer Foodhall, a gym, and an ASDA at nearby Sandpiper Drive. There are numerous public parks including the popular Leith Links and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many frequent bus services, and the area is well-served by a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.