- Light and tastefully presented, one-bedroom, second-floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built terrace.
- Located in the heart of the Midlothian town of Penicuik, to the south of Edinburgh.
- Comprises a porch, a living/dining room, a kitchen, an inner hall, a double bedroom and a shower room.
- Highlights include a fitted kitchen with appliances, a modern bathroom suite, extensive contemporary flooring, double glazing and gas central heating.
- Externally, there is a large shared garden to the rear, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- 360 Virtual Tour available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Light and tastefully presented, one-bedroom, second-floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built terrace. Located in the heart of the Midlothian town of Penicuik, to the south of Edinburgh. A bright entrance porch opens into a stylish living/dining room, finished with light, neutral decor and modern, wood-effect flooring, and including generous built-in storage. Set off this spacious, open-plan area, a kitchen is fitted with modern units and worktops, a tiled surround, a stainless steel sink, a freestanding electric cooker, a fridge freezer and a washing machine. All items, with exception of the desk and the television, are included in the sale. Also accessed from the living/dining room, an inner hall, with storage, leads to a good-sized double bedroom, with a built-in cupboard, which is carpeted and tastefully styled, and benefits from generous natural light, from a large, southeast-facing window. Completing the accommodation, a shower room is fitted with a glazed corner cubicle, a white two-piece suite and a ladder-style radiator. Penicuik is a Midlothian town in a rural setting, a short drive from the Edinburgh bypass. Ideally placed for commuters, Penicuik offers a broad range of amenities including good local shopping, Tesco and Lidl supermarkets, banking and post office services, and numerous restaurants, pubs and cafes. Well-regarded schooling at all levels is available locally, and there is a library, and a leisure centre with a gym and swimming pool. Lying between the Pentland Hills and River North Esk, the adjacent countryside caters for a wide range of outdoor pursuits including walking, climbing, cycling, golf, and skiing at the Hillend dry-ski facility. The A701 and A702 provide extensive links north and south, and there are regular bus services linking to Edinburgh centre and other local destinations. Council Tax Band: B Tenure: Freehold