- Immaculately-presented, one bedroom, rear-set, third (top) floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located on the popular and vibrant Easter Road, to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room/kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazed windows, electric heating, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, TV and telephone points, and a secure entry system.
- Externally, there is a shared garden to the rear, with ample unrestricted on-street parking to the front and in the surrounding area.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate.
Immaculately-presented, one bedroom, rear-set, third (top) floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, and located on the popular and vibrant Easter Road, to the east of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the flat via the entrance hall which has wood-effect flooring, a storage cupboard and the secure entryphone handset. The very bright and well-proportioned open plan public room, which is set to the rear of the property, features wood-effect flooring, pendant lighting, space for dining furniture, and a recessed window which offers plenty of natural light and looks out over the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with stylish modern wall and base units, stone-effect worktops, a tiled backsplash, and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated ceramic hob, extractor canopy, electric oven, and a washing machine. The generously sized double bedroom has a recessed window, plain cornice, laminate flooring and ample space for freestanding bedroom and storage furniture, whilst the bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite with an electric shower over the bath, tiled splashwalls, and a chrome ladder radiator. Easter Road is an established and bustling east of city centre location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping nearby including a Lidl supermarket, a Tesco superstore on Duke Street to the north in Leith, and a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Shopping Park to the south. Frequent public transport is available on Easter Road and London Road, with Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all accessible by foot, as is the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a fitness centre, and a multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer open green spaces for walks and recreation.