- Bright and well-presented one bedroom, second floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located on vibrant Easter Road, north-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, open plan living room/kitchen, a double bedroom, an en-suite shower room, and a WC.
- Features include light and neutral decor throughout, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, and a secure entry system.
- Externally, the property benefits from a communal rear garden mostly laid to lawn, as well as ample unrestricted on-street parking to the front and on surrounding streets.
- Home Report available on request.
Bright and well-presented one bedroom, second floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement, and conveniently located on vibrant Easter Road, north-east of Edinburgh city centre. Accessed via a common entrance, the property begins with an entrance hall providing access to the living room and WC, and includes the entryphone handset and a large built-in cupboard housing a washing machine. The bright living room offers wood-effect flooring, an Edinburgh press, and includes a front-facing window overlooking Easter Road, whilst open-plan to the lounge are, the modern kitchen features white wall and base units, an integrated gas hob and oven with an extractor hood over, a stainless-steel sink, a tiled surround, and a freestanding fridge/freezer. The front-facing, carpeted double bedroom has a plain cornice and gives direct access to the bright, side-facing shower room which has a mains shower and tiled splashwalls, whilst the separate WC is set internally off the hall and includes a white two-piece suite. Easter Road is an established and bustling east of city centre location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping nearby including a Lidl supermarket, a Tesco superstore on Duke Street to the north in Leith, and a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Shopping Park to the south. Frequent public transport is available on Easter Road and London Road, with Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all accessible by foot, as is the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a fitness centre, and a multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer open green spaces for walks and recreation.