- Located in a quiet and desirable residential cul-de-sac, in the Fairmilehead area, south of Edinburgh centre.
- Comprises: an entrance porch, hall, living/dining room, family room, conservatory, kitchen, three double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Highlights include a quality fitted kitchen, spacious bathroom with separate shower cubicle, quality flooring, and good storage provision.
- In addition, there is contemporary decor and lighting, multiple TV and phone points, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally there is a professionally landscaped rear garden with synthetic turf lawn, paved patio and mains lighting; whilst to the front is a double driveway, garage, and lawn.
- Beautifully-presented and spacious, three-bedroom detached family home, with gardens, garage and a driveway.
- Home Report available on request.
**CLOSING DATE SET FOR WEDNESDAY 5TH FEBRUARY AT 12 NOON** Beautifully-presented and spacious, three-bedroom detached family home, with gardens, garage and a driveway. The property is located in a quiet and desirable residential cul-de-sac, in the Fairmilehead area, south of Edinburgh centre. Entered via a sizeable entrance porch, the carpeted hall has a cupboard for outerwear and gives access to the stairs and to a ground floor WC with a two-piece suite. From the hall, a glass panel door leads into the extremely generous living room where the large bay window with a window seat provides plenty of natural light. The well-proportioned room also offers coving, quality flooring, and a flexible area set through an arched doorway currently used as a study. Set towards the rear and overlooking the garden, with a door out to the side, the bright and modern kitchen includes real wood worktops, high gloss wall and base units, a stainless steel sink with drainer, tiled splashbacks, and an integrated oven, gas hob with extractor above, and a dishwasher. Also accessed from the living room, the good-sized dining room, in turn, opens into a tastefully-finished conservatory with doors out to the garden. Upstairs, a spacious rear-facing master bedroom with views towards the Pentlands has quality flooring, his & hers built-in wardrobes, and a pendant light fitting, whilst two further double bedrooms are set to either aspect and are similarly well-finished. Completing the accommodation, the stylish family bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite, including a roll-top bath, a separate shower cubicle, and tiled flooring and splashwalls. Fairmilehead is situated in a convenient location on the southern edge of Edinburgh, with easy access to the city bypass, the popular shopping area of Morningside, and Straiton and Fort Kinnaird retail parks. The Pentland Hills Regional Park is also within close vicinity offering a range of outdoor pursuits, including Hillend ski-slope, and the nearby Mortonhall Estate has numerous woodland walks, along with an excellent countryside pub/restaurant. There are several supermarkets within a short radius including a Morrisons and Tesco, and the area also has well-regarded schooling from nursery level upwards. A good selection of rural and city-based bus services connecting to the city centre is available, and the locally accessed city bypass offers motorway links.